Indian Navy University Entry Scheme-June 2017
- SSC Examinations
- WBSETCL Recruitments
- Intelligence Bureau (MHA)
- UPSC Examinations
- ISRO Examinations
- ALIMCO Recruitment
- RPF Recruitments
- HPSC Examinations
- Bank Jobs
- RPSC Examinations
- TNPSC Examinations
- Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC
- Indian Navy
- Karnataka Public Service Commission - KPSC
- WBHRB Recruitment
- Department of Atomic Energy(DAE) Examinations
- Private Jobs
- Police Examinations
- Other Government Jobs
- Current Affairs
- Internship and Apprenticeship Examinations
- General Awareness
- Indian Railways Jobs
- Indian Army Jobs
- Indian Air Force
- Walk-In Interview
- BSNL Examination
- Railway Jobs
Indian Navy University Entry Scheme-June 2017:
Indian Navy University Entry Scheme-June 2017, Indian Navy now recruits the studying candidates to join indian navy as an officer through the university entry scheme course commencing on june 2017. Interested candidates are advised to apply with the following instructions.
About Indian Navy University Entry Scheme-June 2017:
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM). To view more... [Click Here]
Applicant should be in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester for BE/B Tech and. VII Semester for 5 year integrated degree course.)
21 to 24 years as on 01 Jul 2017 (i.e. born between 02 Jul 1993 to 01 Jul 1998 both dates inclusive).
The candidate must only apply if meeting the following medical standards
Promotion from Sub-Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to fulfilment of requisite Service conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria are as follows (under revision):-
Terms & Condition:
1. The selected candidates will be appointed in the rank of Sub Lieutenant on the date decided by the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy) [IHQ-MoD(N)]. The Officers will be on probation for a period of two years or till completion of their initial training (whichever is later), during which they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory. The individuals who are granted PC will be entitled to the full basic pay of the rank, while those granted SSC will be entitled to half the basic pay for the rank, for the period from date of appointment to date of reporting at Naval Academy. This will be payable as a lump sum stipend at the time of joining INA, Ezhimala for training.
2. Candidates of SSC for GS(X),NA, IT and GS(Tech) will serve for 12 years, extendable to 14 years. The extension is subject to Service requirements and performance/ willingness of candidate. However, for Pilot/ Observer/ Tech (Submarine) the term of SSC is 14 years with no further extension.
1. The eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. The final selection of Branch/Cadre will be decided by IHQ-MoD(Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/Cadre.
2. Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam between Dec 16 to Apr
3. (a) Conduct of SSB. Stage I test consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) will be conducted on the first day. Candidate who fails to qualify in Stage I will be routed back home on the same day. Stage II tests will comprise of Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. No compensation will be paid in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests. The duration of SSB will be 05 days Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for approximate duration of 05 days at nearest military hospital. Successful candidates of Pilot & Observer entry will undergo following on qualifying SSB:-
(i) Pilot Entry. PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medicals.
(ii) Observer Entry. Aviation Medicals.
(b) Change of SSB centre is not permissible. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates, would be subject to availability of date and batches at SSB centre.
(c) Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training based on All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
(d) Return 3 tier AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for the entry.
How To Apply:
1. Candidate can submit only Online (e-application) for this entry from 25 Jun 16 to 07 Aug 16 10. Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:- (a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled
2. Instruction for filling up of e-application: - For filling up application online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:-
(a) Click on the 'Apply Online Officer entry ‘on the Home page.
(b) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
(c) After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct.
(d) Before clicking the Print application button, it should be checked in all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the records. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
(e) Print a copy of this Application Form h’/aving the system generated Application Number. The copy of this application form along with copy of class X, 10+2 and mark sheets till fifth semester of B. Tech is to be submitted to the Campus Selection Team of Indian Navy at the time of campus interview.
To View Official Advertisement: Click Here
To Apply For The Post: Click Here