TNPSC Answer Key 27-01-2016
- SSC Examinations
- WBSETCL Recruitments
- Intelligence Bureau (MHA)
- UPSC Examinations
- ISRO Examinations
- ALIMCO Recruitment
- RPF Recruitments
- HPSC Examinations
- Bank Jobs
- RPSC Examinations
- TNPSC Examinations
- Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC
- Indian Navy
- Karnataka Public Service Commission - KPSC
- WBHRB Recruitment
- Department of Atomic Energy(DAE) Examinations
- Private Jobs
- Police Examinations
- Other Government Jobs
- Current Affairs
- Internship and Apprenticeship Examinations
- General Awareness
- Indian Railways Jobs
- Indian Army Jobs
- Indian Air Force
- Walk-In Interview
- BSNL Examination
- Railway Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Medical Jobs
- Law Jobs
- Chartered Accountant Jobs
TNPSC Answer Key 27-01-2016:
TNPSC Answer Key 27-01-2016, this shows the answer keys for the TNPSC Civil Service Examinations held on 27.01.2016...
1. Liquid helium can reduce the temperature of the coil in MRI equipment to around
2. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
a. A fuse wire is made of 37% lead and 63% tin
b. A fuse wire is made of 63% lead and 37% tin
c. A fuse wire has high resistance and low melting point
d. A fuse wire has low resistance and high melting point
a and c are correct statements
3. Which is the world's largest desert?
4. Which of the following excretory products are sent out as urine by kidneys in humanbeings?
Urea, uric acid, creatinine
5. Green Revolution increases the food grains production in
Rice and wheat
6. Two taps can fill a tank in 30 minutes and 40 minutes. Another tap can empty it in 24 minutes. If the tank is empty and all the three taps are kept open, in how much time the tank will be filled?
7. 40% of 1640 + ? = 35% of 980 + 150% of 850
8. Which article of the constitution grants rights to minorities to establish educational institutions?
9. The greatest number of 4 digits which is divisible by 20, 25, 40 and 75 is
10. In a village of 1,21,000 people, the ratio of men to women is 6:5. The number of men
11. Find out the wrong number in the sequence 156, 168, 182, 208
12. Find the next number in the following series 5,10,13,26,29
13. The product of three number with the ratio 1:2:3 is 750 then the sum of their squares is
14. The total surface area of a solid hemis.pbere of a diameter 2 cm is equal to
3 pi cm^2
15. The radius and height of cylinder and cone are equal. If the volume of cylinder is 120 ems, then the volume of cone is
16. The President of India is elected indirectly by an electoral college. Which of the follm.1g members are not included in electoral college?
Elected members of Assemblies in Union Territories
17. The election of the judges by the legislature is seen in the country of
18. Who was the Indian President in between 1967 -69?
Dr. Zak.hir Hussain
19. Which is the official language of Indian Government?
20. In which amendment unity and integrity of the nation has been added in the preamble of the Indian Constitution?
21. According to Dr. Ambedkar, which Article is "the heart and soul of the whole constitution"?
22. Speed, Safety and Connectivity (time save) are the three objectives of
Golden Quadrilateral Super Highways
23. The Swadeshi steam navigation company was launched by
24. Which industry is called mother industry?
Iron and Steel industry
25. Agriculture production means
The ratio between input and output
26. Poverty has been defined as
Lack of adequate income
27. Among the following which didn't refers the Sangam king's court?
28. 'Johanesburg 2002 United Nations' Conference was on
29. Indian radio broad casting, which was started?
30. The average ocean salinity is
35 grams per kilogram
31. Polyspermy is avoided by the formation of----membrane around the ovum.
32. In an accident a person suffered a serious head injury. What immediate investigative method the doctor might prescribe to assess the dlimage?
33. The smallest and the largest white blood corpuscles are
Lymphocyte and Monocyte
34. Rain drop starts to fall down when the velocity of the drop is
greater than terminal velocity
35. .Arrange the following element in the order of their increasing atomic weight. Na, C, Al, P
C, Na, Al, P
36. Which are the common methods involved in the desalination of ocean water?
Evaporation and recondensation
37. Bioplastics are obtained from
Corn starch, potatoes, vegetable fats and oils
38. Which one of the following is the hardest substance in our body?
Enamel coating of teeth
39. Which one of the following cities is "First Corporation of India"?
40. Which one of the following teest is used to identify AIDS?
41. Which system is adapted to elect the President of India?
42. Supreme Court Judges retire at the age of
43. Where is situated the Indian Election Commission?
44. How many members are elected to the Rajya Sabha?
45. Who among the following Tamil celebrities has been nominated as an ambassador for "Swachh Bharath" by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
46. What will be the difference between simple and compound interest at 10% per annt!; on a sum of Rs.1,000 after 4 years?
47. A sum of money triples itself at 8% per annum over a certain time. Find the no. of years
48. f the population of a village is 50,000, 40% of them are men, 20% of them are chilcmm and
the rest are women. Then the number of women =
49. The odd man out in the following :
1, 125, 8, 216, 1000,343, 729, lOOis
50. If P = 9 then the value of P(P2 + 3P + 3) is equal to
51. Who appoints the state election commissioner?
52. "Physiocrates" mean's
Rule of nature
53. One of the objectives of Eleventh Five Year Plan is given below. Choose it correctly
To reduce the dropout rate in primary schools or education
Who is the father of political science?
55. Which of the following journal was founded by Periyar E. V.R.?
Kudiarasu, Viduthalai, Puratchi
56. When was changed the official name of the state from Madras to "Tamizhagam" or
1967 April 16
57. Who said “Man is a social animal”?
57. Once puberty is reached sperms are manufacturecl continuously in the two testes each day.
58. Bahmani king Alauddin Bahman Shah was also called as
59. How many minor and medium ports located in India?
60. The district which has the lowest density of population is
61. When will started State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu?
62. The world environmental day is celebrated on
63. Which is called the "Power house of the cell"?
64. Since puberty is reached sperms are manufacturecl continuously in the two testes each day.
65. Which one is a fungicide?