Indian Navy Officers Recruitment-2016
- SSC Examinations
- WBSETCL Recruitments
- Intelligence Bureau (MHA)
- UPSC Examinations
- ISRO Examinations
- ALIMCO Recruitment
- RPF Recruitments
- HPSC Examinations
- Bank Jobs
- RPSC Examinations
- TNPSC Examinations
- Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC
- Indian Navy
- Karnataka Public Service Commission - KPSC
- WBHRB Recruitment
- Department of Atomic Energy(DAE) Examinations
- Private Jobs
- Police Examinations
- Other Government Jobs
- Current Affairs
- Internship and Apprenticeship Examinations
- General Awareness
- Indian Railways Jobs
- Indian Army Jobs
- Indian Air Force
- Walk-In Interview
- BSNL Examination
- Railway Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Medical Jobs
- Law Jobs
- Chartered Accountant Jobs
Indian Navy Officers Recruitment-2016:
Indian Navy Officers Recruitment-2016, Indian Navy recruits the candidates for the permanent commission officer in logistics cadre and short service commission officers in education branch for course commencing-jan 2017. To view more details and apply for the post please visit our GK Lab website.
About Indian Navy Officers Recruitment-2016:
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM). To know more... [Click Here]
1. MSc Physics (with Maths in BSc) or 2. MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc) or 3. MSc Chemistry (with Physics in BSc) or 4. MA (English) with (physics or maths in intermediate or equivalent standard) or 5. Masters in Computer application or Computer science (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level) or 6. MA (History/ Pol Science/Economics)
BE/B Tech/M Tech in any of the following disciplines:- Mech /Electrical /Computer Science /Technology with 60 % for B.Tech 50% for Post Graduate
1. B.E/B. Tech in any discipline or 2. MBA or 3. B.Sc /B.Com/B.Sc(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management or 4. MCA/MSC(IT) with first class
Education Branch: 21-25 Yrs
Logistics: 191/2 - 25 Yrs
Height & weight:
Minimum height Male – 157 cm , Female – 152 cm with correlated weight as per age and height.
The minimum acceptable vision standards for distance is 6/6, 6/12 correctable to 6/60, 6/60 with glass. Should not be color/ night blind.
Permanent body tattoos on any part of the body are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communi-ties/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face or forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist end on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Sub Lieutenant: PB-3/15600-39100 5400 6000
1. The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Jun - Oct 16.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
3. SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
4. Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies. 5. Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible. 6. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability. 6. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests. 7. Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this entry.
How To Apply:
Candidate can submit only Online (e-application) for this entry from 19 Mar 16 to 09 Apr 16.
Filling up of e-application:
For filling up application Online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:-
1. Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option 'Apply Online' on the Home Page.
2. Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
3. After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct.
4. Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
5. Before clicking the instructions for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
6. Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
7. Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
8. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, R K Puram Main PO, New Delhi - 110 066 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the University for Conversion of CGPA in to percentage. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
A superscription is to be made on envelope:
ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for PC (Log)/SSC (Log & NAIC) JAN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
To View Official Advertisement: Click Here